Social Media Intern
is an easy-to-use, intelligent advertising platform that fully
automates the creation and management of online ad campaigns for
SMB’s. The startup was founded by former Google employees, software
developers and data scientists. We work directly with the offices of
Google in Brussels to develop an impactful tool and help SMB’s
around the world grow through cost-effective online marketing
is looking for a Social Media intern with a passion for creating
engaging digital content.
- Manage the Instaon social media channels with the aim of increasing both the number of followers and their engagement rate
- Set up and manage sponsored campaigns on social media to promote Instaon
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis with a defined budget
- Monitor social media performance and report on what captures people’s attention on social and drives conversation.
- Be aware of the pulse of social trends, new platform features and best practices and identify any that may be benefit to Instaon
following a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Management,
Marketing (Digital), etc.
You have a
real passion for Digital Marketing, especially for Google
products (SEA) and social media’s.
You have to
complete an internship of at least 3 months during or after
creative & an avid consumer of content
You are a
real team player
excellent written skills
proactive, you like challenges and you can work
Good knowledge of English. A second language is a plus.
exciting internship in our office at Delta (Brussels) focusing on Search Engine Advertising & Social Media’s, within a dynamic and fast growing start-up. You will have the opportunity to get yourself involved in interesting projects and show your creativity.
You’ll learn a lot about digital marketing in general and most importantly have fun within the team :)
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com