Receive a free quote for Google SEO of your website Since 1996, we have been helping companies to develop their business on the Internet. Appearing in the first Google results allows you to generate qualified traffic to your site. SEO agency since 1996, we bring you our expertise in SEO or SEA for a new visibility of your website...Read More >
Google adwords for agency
If you're a Google adwords company, here are some tips that can help you get better at your trade.
- It is a good idea to use some negative keywords to remove irrelevant traffic. Go through your Search terms tabs to identify the best negative keywords.
- Consider using your target audience or industry in your text, so your target audience knows it is for them while the others can look at things more relevant to them.
- Create a dedicated landing page for each ad to improve your conversion rate.
- Use the right adwords optimization software and adwords management tool, so many tasks are done automatically for you.
- Don't just sell your products on the landing page. Instead, guide your visitor to make an informed decision about your product as this will work better in the long-run.
A Google Partner Clearance Agency to manage my advertising, what's the point? If you rely solely on natural Google SEO to find yourself at the top of Google's first page of results and this ad vitam æternam, you will probably run from disappointment to disappointment. Whether you have just launched your site or it is at cruising speed, it will need fuel, especially at takeoff.....Read More >
How to automate Google Ads reports for your agency's customers Automating customer reports saves agencies a lot of time. This adds value to your business and helps your customers see how you do their marketing and PPC campaigns. Each client of the marketing agency must see reports indicating how their budget is spent.....Read More >
43 % of new customers buy a product they saw in a YouTube ad.
The average CPC across all industries in Google Ads over Internet is $2.69.
Marketers spend 51 % of their money into mobile ads.