Adsvisers is an adwords agency (SEA) and digital marketing specialized in online traffic acquisition. The agency is based in Paris in the 12th arrondissement and supports its clients in France and abroad. The AdWords ecosystem is quite large and consists of 4 main pillars that allow us to support the customer throughout the conversion funnel. Adsvisers supports you in the management and optimization of your Google AdWords campaigns.....Read More >
Google adwords for agencies
Google has made some changes to its adwords, and these are things that every Google adwords agency should know.
- Google Adwords will be known as Google Ads henceforth. Though this is not much of a change really from an operational point of view, it is still something that you should know.
- Responsive search ads will help you to write 15 different headlines and up to four descriptions, so you can describe your client's business in a more elaborate way.
- You know have the option to use lead ads on YouTube as well. Modeled after Facebook's lead ads, this could be a great addition for you.
- As a Google adwords agency, you can now use Smart campaigns for your small business clients.
- Smart shopping feature gives you the option to select store visits and new customers as your goals.
Maximize your visibility and opportunities in the Google search engine Your ads displayed on a network of several thousand websites Get noticed, stay in touch with your traffic and boost your sales Video ads displayed to more than 30M Internet users every month.....Read More >
Marketers spend 51 % of their budget on mobile ads.
The standarnd conversion rate in AdWords across industries is 3.75 % for search.
The standard cost-per-click over all sectors in Google Ads on the search network is $2.69.