Because many advertisers want to delegate the management of their Adwords account to an agency specialized in sponsored links, such as JVWEB, Google imposes a regulation on its partners. In addition to the conditions of use of sponsored links, it also defines a charter of good conduct to be respected. Updated as of November, the Google Third Party Regulations toughen the tone with Adwords agencies.....Read More >
Google adwords for agencies
Google has made some changes to its adwords, and these are things that every Google adwords agency should know.
- Google Adwords will be known as Google Ads henceforth. Though this is not much of a change really from an operational point of view, it is still something that you should know.
- Responsive search ads will help you to write 15 different headlines and up to four descriptions, so you can describe your client's business in a more elaborate way.
- You know have the option to use lead ads on YouTube as well. Modeled after Facebook's lead ads, this could be a great addition for you.
- As a Google adwords agency, you can now use Smart campaigns for your small business clients.
- Smart shopping feature gives you the option to select store visits and new customers as your goals.
Adsvisers is an adwords agency (SEA) and digital marketing specialized in online traffic acquisition. The agency is based in Paris in the 12th arrondissement and supports its clients in France and abroad. The AdWords ecosystem is quite large and consists of 4 main pillars that allow us to support the customer throughout the conversion funnel. Adsvisers supports you in the management and optimization of your Google AdWords campaigns.....Read More >
Looking for a webmarketing agency specialized in the management of your Google Adwords campaigns on Bordeaux?....Read More >
Google gets 37.2 % of the digital advertising market, and Facebook has 19.6 %.
Social media platforms capture 33 % user's attention time.
The top 3 paid advertising spots get 46 % of the visits.