Paid SEO, also called SEA (Search Engine Advertising) is a marketing tool designed to optimize your visibility through a method that resides in the purchase of sponsored links appearing on the results pages of search engines. They work on the CPC (cost per click) principle, i.e. you only pay when the user clicks on your ad and visits your website....Read More >
Google adwords for agency
If you're a Google adwords company, here are some tips that can help you get better at your trade.
- It is a good idea to use some negative keywords to remove irrelevant traffic. Go through your Search terms tabs to identify the best negative keywords.
- Consider using your target audience or industry in your text, so your target audience knows it is for them while the others can look at things more relevant to them.
- Create a dedicated landing page for each ad to improve your conversion rate.
- Use the right adwords optimization software and adwords management tool, so many tasks are done automatically for you.
- Don't just sell your products on the landing page. Instead, guide your visitor to make an informed decision about your product as this will work better in the long-run.
Effectively capturing customer intentions has never been more important. The team of specialist consultants is made up of Google alumni and manages several million euros of budget on Google Adwords. We define the best strategy to adopt based on your objectives, your business model and the performance of your site.....Read More >
How to automate Google Ads reports for your agency's customers Automating customer reports saves agencies a lot of time. This adds value to your business and helps your customers see how you do their marketing and PPC campaigns. Each client of the marketing agency must see reports indicating how their budget is spent.....Read More >
The standarnd conversion rate in AdWords across industries is 3.75 % for search.
30.89 % : volume of mobile Google searches that return at least 1 ad on page 1.
Number of shops visits, Google has tracked from ad clicks : four billion.