To offer you the best we must first listen to you and understand you.....Read More >
Google adwords for higher education
Higher education keywords are one of the most expensive in the world. Research shows that the average CTR for Google adwords related to higher education is around $60. Does this mean you can't tap into the power of Google ads if you're on a tight budget?
Not necessarily. Here are some suggestions to make the most of Google adwords even on a limited budget.
- Remarketing: When you remarket to the people who show interest in your site, there's a greater chance from them to join your course. At the same time, be ready to block IP addresses if this campaign begins to pull in a lot of spam.
- Have a dedicated campaign for each disciple as it is more effective and gives you a better control over the performance of each.
- Research your negative keywords, so you don't end up wasting money on unproductive clicks.
- Try creative landing pages to attract visitors.
- Adjust bids as needed. Use adwords pricing tools, if you need help.
G Suite for Education offers free professional features to non-profit primary, secondary, higher and home school clusters. If you are in a home schooling program, see the article First Steps with G Suite for Education for Home Education.....Read More >
Password Must be at least 8 characters long, one upper case, one lower case and one special character from the following list: In order to finalize your payment, your email and contact details will be sent to our payment institution in charge of validating the transaction. The organization receiving your payment will also receive the information provided and may contact you again.....Read More >
30.89 % : volume of mobile Google results that show minimum 1 advertisment on page 1.
Number of store visitors, Google sent from ad clicks : 4 billion.
43 % of new customers buy something they have seen in a YouTube ad.