Remarketing allows you to display ads to users who have already visited your site and to customize these ads according to the section they have visited. With dynamic graphic ads for retail, you can go a step further by publishing dynamic remarketing ads containing specific product information based on the customer's previous activity on your site.....Read More >
Google adwords for retail
Below are some tips that will help retailers like you to make the most out of Google adwords.
- Have a budget for both search ads and shopping ads in your budget, so you can use both the streams well.
- Assign different priorities to different shopping ad campaigns. Consider using an adwords optimization tool if you need help.
- Your shopping images should be of the highest quality and the prices accurate, so your potential customers can make informed decisions.
- Use reviews and promotions to entice customers and to stay ahead of your competition.
- Have complete control over your ad campaigns, so at any point in time, you know which campaigns are productive and which ones you need to change. A good adwords campaign management software can make this job easy for you.
Return on advertising spend is a new type of flexible auction strategy that optimizes bids to maximize revenue with a view to achieving a return on advertising investment (Conversion Value / Advertising Spending). It allows you to automatically set your bids to increase your conversion value, while striving to achieve an average advertising spend return (ROAS)....Read More >
Google AdWords: How to use it to make sales? Or you are looking for a real estate, looking for a studio to rent to a student, or a T3 to renovate and sell it later. It works, it's proven, but are the gains equal to the time spent on the operation? Set a budget of between €50 and €100. It is easy to get lost and create dozens of variations without knowing what you are really doing.....Read More >
Marketers spend 51 % of their budget on mobile ads.
Number of shops visitors, Google sent from ad clicks : 4 billion.
Google's share of media online advertising revenue : 18 %.