Trip consideration, the new Facebook targeting for travel professionals! As social networks become an essential channel in the global media space, many sectors are adapting their digital strategies to take advantage of the opportunities they represent. Several formats for this sector are gaining in importance, such as Dynamic Ads for Travel for example....Read More >
Google adwords for travel
A study by Ipsos MediaCT shows that the Internet accounts for 74% of leisure and business travelers who start their booking and shopping process with Google search. So, having the most creative ads can help you garner their attention. You can even use an automated adwords ad creator tool to create some of the best ads for you.
So, how can you get the most of Google ads for your travel business? Here are some tips.
- Adjust your bids, offers and ads to meet the seasonal pattern of the travel industry.
- Create separate campaigns for each destination.
- Find your unique selling point.
- Never hesitate to take help from a reputed Google adwords agency.
- Get your ads on both the search and display networks.
- Create custom remarketing campaigns.
- Use a good adwords campaign management software to track your progress.
In the tourism sector, the variety in terms of accommodation offers (hotel, bed and breakfast, village and holiday centre, hotel apartment, camping, cottage, etc.) as well as in terms of booking possibilities (on the official website, by email, by telephone, on e-reputation sites, hotel distribution, large hotel groups, on social networks, etc.) leads Internet users to make a choice in an ultra-competitive sector...Read More >
Marketers use up to 51 % of their budget into mobile ads.
65 percent of clicks done by visitors who intend to make a purchase go to paid ads.
The average smartphone PPC ads CTR (click-through rate) falls of 45 % from position 1 to 2.