Aware of the importance of consolidating their service offer, CPC independent firmsRead More >
PPC for lawyers
Here are some tips to help lawyers like you to maximize the potential of PPC campaigning.
- Your landing path should give visitors your contact details, so they can get in touch with you if needed.
- Optimize your PPC campaign and landing page for mobile users too because research shows that most people tend to use their smartphones to find the information they want.
- Come up with creative ads that engage your audience and help your business to connect with them at a personal level.
- Consider giving a link using Google Map.
- Use the right keywords. Many people tend to search for phrases like "divorce lawyers near me", so make sure you incorporate these terms as well.
- Set a reasonable budget that is not too high for you and at the same time is not too low for Google ads.
ATF 140 III 555 - The monopoly of the procedural lawyer (CPC 68 II/a) At a conciliation hearing in divorce proceedings, one of the spouses is accompanied by a non-lawyer representative. a CPC, only lawyers entered in the register within the meaning of Art. On appeal by the husband, the Cantonal Court confirms the decision of the first instance. He retains that the representative has no close ties with the party and that he does not pursue an ideal goal.....Read More >
Most recently, in Heaslip v. McDonald, 2017 QCCA 1273, the Court of Appeal rendered an interesting decision on the question of whether the gross negligence of the lawyer may constitute an impossibility in fact to act within the strict time limit within the meaning of article 177 of the Code of Civil Procedure (C.C.P....Read More >
Facebook reports that paid ads improve branding by as much as 80 %.
The average smartphone PPC ads CTR (click-through rate) drops 45 % between positions one and two.
The average CTR for an ad in the first position is 7.94 %. The average CTR on AdWords paid search is about 2 %.