The Conseil pour la Culture (CpC) is a commission of the Conseil académique whose mission is to develop UCLouvain's cultural policy and to draw up its priorities. It is composed of academic and administrative staff members as well as students who work together to place culture at the heart of the University's missions. The composition of the CPC respects the balance of the committees of the Academic Council.....Read More >
PPC for university
If you're a marketer for a university, here are some do's and don'ts for you.
- Market all through the year and not just before the admission season.
- Consider remarketing as one of the key strategies
- Look at your competitor ads to get an idea.
- Bid on your brand because PPC will not do brand marketing for you. Rather, you have to do it yourself with the right keywords.
- Study the performance link wise, so you know which streams are more clicked than others.
- No buildings in display ads please because that's a big turn off for viewers.
- Don't neglect landing pages. Make sure they give valuable information to visitors.
- Don't use the same campaign on all media.
- Never target student admissions alone while building your campaign. Rather focus on building your brand image.
The heads of the various philosophy departments of five French-speaking universities on Monday called on the political world to introduce the philosophy and citizenship (CPC) course into official secondary education without delay as of September, as initially planned....Read More >
In January 2015, the new site of the Cell Production Centre in Epalinges received its operating permit from Swissmedic. Thanks to its tailor-made equipment and advanced technologies, it can manufacture cells and tissues for patient treatment and research under optimal conditions.....Read More >
Marketers spend 51 % of their budget into mobile ads.
Facebook reports that paid ads improve brand awareness by as much as 80 %.
For every $1 spent on Google Adwords, businesses earn about $2.