Social Media Intern
- Manage the Instaon social media channels with the aim of increasing both the number of followers and their engagement rate
- Set up and manage sponsored campaigns on social media to promote Instaon
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis with a defined budget
- Monitor social media performance and report on what captures people’s attention on social and drives conversation.
- Be aware of the pulse of social trends, new platform features and best practices and identify any that may be benefit to Instaon
You are following a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Management, Marketing (Digital), etc.
You have a real passion for Digital Marketing, especially for Google products (SEA) and social media’s.
You have to complete an internship of at least 3 months during or after your degree
You are creative & an avid consumer of content
You are a real team player
You have excellent written skills
You are proactive, you like challenges and you can work independently
Good knowledge of English. A second language is a plus.
An exciting internship in our office at Delta (Brussels) focusing on Search Engine Advertising & Social Media’s, within a dynamic and fast growing start-up. You will have the opportunity to get yourself involved in interesting projects and show your creativity.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com